Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

пятница, 2 апреля 2010 г.

Back home....

         A MISSIONARY NIGHT IN MY CHURCH!
 

When I came back to my town, the only thought I had in my mind: “I am back at my sweet home!”:)
My roommates didn't know that I will come that very time in the morning at 6 o'clock. It was so unexpected to them, they were so shocked to see me! But it was my plan to surprise them!!! It worked out!:)) My cat didn't recognize me at all, it run away from me and hided under the bed. Later she started to smell my bags and taking out all my staff. It is how she welcomed me!:) Then when I was sleeping she came to me and started to smell and purr. She recognized me at last!:)))

I was so happy when my brothers and sisters were so happy to see me in the Church. They started to ask a lot of questions. I decided to organize a Missionary Night to tell them all about my adventures! I was glad to see how much they were waiting for that day! God is really is so amazing!

The Missionary Night went so well, that my heart was rejoicing to tell them everything that God has done through the school and us as a team. I shared about traditions, food, culture aspects, miracles that God has done and also we were drinking Mongolian tea (green tea with salt, milk and butter).
 We are all enjoyed that time! Now I was invited to another Church too to share with them too. Pray for this too, that I will just tell the information but encourage them and so they may glorify God!:)))

What else? Yes, good news!!! At the end of April comes a team from Texas. The same team that came to Chebocksary last year. Our Church is very happy about it and looking forward to it. The main goal is to help our Church, to work out future plans and encourage us!:) Our Pastor Sasha and me will go back to America with them. It will be exciting. Especially for me, because it was my dream to go there. But the problem is that it is very hot in Texas and I don't like hot weather. Anyway we will find out the way….
After few days I will go to Moscow for interview to get a visa. Please pray that everything will be good and I will be safe there!
The weather here is so nice and sunny! You will enjoy if you will come to my town!:))) You are always welcome to visit me!
Ok, I think it is all for now. I will be glad if you will leave any comments or questions.
God bless you!!! Keep always in touch with Him!!!:))))

2 комментария:

  1. Zhenichka, it looks like Mission Night was so good! I am praying for you while you are in Moscow! Я люблю тебя!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow Zhenya! That is awesome! :) Love reading your posts! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить