Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

воскресенье, 29 ноября 2009 г.

As I promised to tell more. Here it is! We have snow already here and it is really cold too. I wear already winter clothes and shoes. in the room it is also sometimes cold and sometimes it is too stuffy. Perm is located on the river Kama and the population of the city is around 2mln. people. In comparison with our city it is really dirty, but it is very beautiful when the snow is everywhere. In the picture you can see my friend Dasha, she came from St. Petersburg and she has a Birthday today too! Congratulations!!!:)))
In two weeks we are going to Outreach in to Mongolia and China! We will be divided into two teams. Then one team will go to China and Vladivostok, our team will go China. We will spend one month in every country. I think it will be fun! I believe that God has prepared something wonderful for us! In Mongolia we will live in a hostel, in China we will live in a flat! I pray that God will send us people, so that Outreach will not be useless, but very fruitful!!! Pray for this with me too!:)))
We will come back in February and then we will have graduation and then home. to tell the truth i don't want to go home, I would like to go somewhere else, but I don't know yet.Ok, I may come home only for sometime, but I don't want to stay there long.
Oh, I forgot to tell one more funny thing that we have here! MISSION NIGHTS! i love them very much! We are praying for different countries, intercede for them and we preparing for them very hard! Some is responsible for the food, the other is for decoration and some people are for the programme. We have it once every week. This week we will have Mongolia. Interesting???? Yes, I think so too!!!!!!:))))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий