Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

суббота, 28 ноября 2009 г.

Introduction

At last I have my own blogg! Iam very happy about it!
Hmmm.... what shall I write here? Yes, a lot of different events in my life, sometimes they are too much and sometime not too much, but Iam happy for what is going in my life! Right now I am in a Missionary School (YWAM)in Perm, Russia. I have found a lot of wonderful friends. I like them very much!!! We have lectures every week and new teachers from different places oof the world are coming to us! They teach us a lot of different things about God, spiritual life, our heart and etc.
We have different duties here and Iam responsible for Hospitality. I think it is the best duty!:)))
We have a lot of events here every day! More later......

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий