Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

суббота, 9 января 2010 г.

First week of our Outreach in Mongolia!


In the beginning of the week we were going out to the ladies of night. It was so cold outside, it was below -30 degrees. Around 11'oclock we were on the place. We were giving them hot coffee and were trying to talk to them. There were around 15 ladies. There were so happy to recieve a cup of coffee in such cold weather. There were two ladies who were on the Christmas party, I talked only to the one lady. There was also a very young lady who was 15-16 years......It is really sad!!!
That very night I also had a dream....I saw many ladies in front of me and through the crowd one girl was shouting to me: "What if you were in our place"? "What would you do?". Then later in the dream I heard like Jesus was telling through them: "Thank you that you are helping them!". In the morning I felt such big compassion for all of them. They need help! Some of the girls wants to change their lives, but they do't have any options. Most of them don't have documents or education. I felt God's presence in this place, God is really moving there. He came to save those LOST people. He wants to change their lives, completely!!!!
Please pray for them! We need your prayers!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий