Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

вторник, 26 января 2010 г.

The last 2,5 weeks in Mongolia!!!:(






The last week in Mongolia! So sad for me, because I really liked it very much! I liked Mongolian people and Mongolian culture very much! I will miss it very much! I thankful to God that He gave me opportunity to be here and meet different people, to eat Mongolian food and just enjoy this time here! The last week was also full of events and joy. As usual we served ladies, went to the orphanage and had English class. Unfortunately we didn't have a a life lesson this week but we moved it to monday instead of English lesson. I see how God is changing those ladies and how they really want to be changed and know Jesus personally! That encouraging me very much. This week we went to one family who were living in the gert to tell them about Jesus. The whole family accepted Jesus and the want to follow Jesus
We also went countryside to see very beautiful places of the country. The air is so fresh, the mountains are so beautiful.....We had an opportunity to ride horses and hike the mountains. I enjoyed that time vey much. It opened another view of Mongolia!!!:))) If God wants I would like to come back some day here. It's a blessing country with people who thirst for God and want to know Him!

We are leaving on Thursday January, 28 to Bejing and there we will stay one day and then we will go to Harbin and stay there for 2.5 weeks.
So, follow us with prayer in a great adventure......:)))

2 комментария:

  1. What a great summary Zhenya! I am so glad that you are having a wonderful experience there and God is using you so mightily. Many blessings dear one!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Милая Женечка!!!!!!очень рада за тебя !!!
    Юля и Анечка передают тебе особый, горячий привет... молятся , ждут, любят :) Любящий Папочка да защитит и вдохновит Вас в Пекине :))

    ОтветитьУдалить