Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

вторник, 22 декабря 2009 г.

CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

Yesterday we had a Christmas party in one cafe for prostitute girls. I will not call them "prostitutes". It sounds very harsh and offensive and disrespectful. I will call them "Ladies of the night". They do what they hate to do; they do it just to survive in this life somehow. They are not prostitutes, they are not! They have never been them either. It is not their nature, it is not their character or behaviour. They just do it because they have to. They are perfect and precious in God's eyes; they are very beautiful both inside and outside. They are not what they are considered to be.
I was also sharing my testimony with them. I thank God that He gave me this opportunity.:) Later I tried on my "very broken" Mongolian language with some girls.
MORE TO COME..............

2 комментария: