Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

вторник, 8 декабря 2009 г.

One day in the Orphanage...

Hello to everyone!
How are you doing today? Iam doing pretty well, but physically tired and want to sleep as usual.:)
Well, I'd like to share a liitle bit about ministry in the orphanage that we took part in. The orphanage is situated not far from Perm (around 20 minutes by car).
The orphanage include around 200 children, some of them have families, some of them not. The saddest thing I have noticed there, children like to "boast" to each other. That is very sad. We have prepared a programme for 2 hours and children really enjoyed everything. We were there first time and they were waiting for us long time and when we came they were already standing and meeting us, waving their small hands. It all reminded my atmosphere in our children, it was exactly the same. We showed them a drama, puppet show, watched a cartoon "You are special" by Max Lucado, played different games and talked to them. One boy came to me and said "Did you know that Iam a hero from the movie people X, I am Rosomaha and I can kill and I am very powerful". Then he started to boast about his parents and suddenly he started to cry. He said "You reminded my mom, but she has died 5 years ago" It really touched my heart, I understood him exactly what he was meaning. We talked about different things.... At the end of our programme when we had to leave, he runs up to me and gave me one of his pictures and said that I need to finish it. He shaded a tear and said "Now i want to be a hero of Jesus!" We gave them a medal that said "God loves me". Then he said:"I will always wear it all the time".
One more..... One girl came to me, she looked exactly, like I looked when I was a child. I was really shocked!!!! I asked what was her name, she said "Zhenya", then she said my father's name is also Zhenya. I was thinking, she is my copy. My father's name is also Zhenya. I liked her very much too.
I liked all children there very very much. We did what God wanted us to do.
Praise God!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий