Обо мне

Моя фотография
Jesus said: "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!"

пятница, 11 декабря 2009 г.

I think everybody knows about this tragedy. It is really shocking. Sometimes we wonder why God allowed this happen. We don't know. But there is God's will on everything in our lives.
It is very important to belieive in Him. There is no life without Him.
Personally, I AM VERY HAPPY that Jesus is my Lord, my Saviuor and my Eteranal love! I love Him very much!

PRAYER REQUESTS: - Pray that God will heal parent's and relatives hearts
- Pray for those who are in hospital now and for doctors
- For Churches and attempts of evangelism in the hospitals
- For Children who have lost their parents

This accident really touched my heart, but it made my heart strong too. I understand more and more how I want to proclaim the Gospel to everyone on my way. I want to make known God for all the nations, all people in the World!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий